Beeline Moto Black
What is Beeline Moto?
Beeline Moto is a beautifully intuitive navigation device. The clean and simple design is both Hi-tech and tough. Setting up routes just takes a few taps on the free smartphone app or you can upload GPX routes.
So, whether you’re exploring a new area at the weekend, finding a better route to work, touring in a new country on holiday or simply trying different journeys, having Beeline Moto gives you the confidence to explore without ever getting lost.
Why Beeline Moto?
Unlike traditional sat-navs or phones a Beeline is less distracting and only gives you the information you really need. This simplicity is it’s strength and you will feel more in-tune and engaged with your journey. It’s super small, wire free and easy to carry. No more worrying what to do with your bulky, expensive sat-nav.
Beeline Moto Black is a device for drivers who enjoy the drive rather than just ‘zoning out’. You’ll pay more attention to your journey and your surroundings. In short, Beeline Moto brings back the purity of driving.
Two Navigation Modes
Beeline Moto has two navigation modes to cater for different journeys.
- Route Mode – Works like a traditional sat nav for when you need precise guidance. Every turn, roundabout and junction are clearly shown throughout your planned route.
- Compass mode – For when you want the freedom to explore but not get lost. Beeline Moto guides you with a single arrow to your final destination. This gives you the choice of which route to take, safe in the knowledge that you are heading in the right direction at all times.
Hi-Tech & Tough
The Beeline Moto Black is built for whatever you can throw at it, there is also a choice of classic silver or stealthy gunmetal grey finishes. For those who want the most rugged and tactile experience, the Metal Edition is the perfect companion for your pride and joy.
Fully IP67 waterproof and shockproof, with a sunlight readable display and 30 hour battery life.
Beeline Moto has a simple and secure twist-lock mount that allows you to easily attach and remove the device from your car.
Please note: Beeline Moto requires a smartphone and Bluetooth connection in order to operate.
What’s in the box?:
- Beeline Moto Black
- USB Charge cable
- Sticky pad modular mount
- Universal elastic strap mount
- Quickstart guide
- Two navigation modes
- Worldwide coverage
- Tracking & sharing
- Glove-friendly buttons
- GPX route import
- Speedo, clock and trip computer
- Automatic backlight for night rides
- Lifetime app and firmware updates
- Metric or imperial distance units
- App supports English, French, German, Japanese languages
- iPhone running iOS 13 and above
- Android phone with Google Play running 8.0 Oreo and above
- Bluetooth 4.0 capability required
- Type: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 400mAh
Battery life in use
- Without backlight: 30 hours
- With backlight: 10 hours
- Blended: 20 hours
- Battery life in standby: 4-6 months
- USB-A charger with pogo pin interface
- Screen technology: Memory in Pixel transflective LCD with LED backlight
- Resolution: 208 x 208, 287 PPI
- Active area diameter: 26mm (1 inch)
- Bonded toughened glass
- Bluetooth 4.0 low energy
- ABS plastic
- Silicone rubber
- Toughened bonded glass
- 4 x physical buttons
Water and particle resistance
- IP67 rated
Size and weight
- 49.8mm (1.96 inches) diameter, 18.6mm (0.73 inches) deep
- 30 grams (1 oz)