This 5 3/4″ Caterham 7 LED headlight is the same as fitted by Caterham cars as an after market upgrade. It comes complete with fitted terminals so it is ready to be easily fitted to your existing headlight wiring loom.
The LED centre bar is activated when the side lights are switched on and this replicates Daylight Running Lights (DRL) as used by most new cars sold today. This is easily one of the best safety modifications for your Caterham 7.
The Caterham 7 LED Headlight is available in both modern black and traditional silver finish. They are also available in right and left hand drive variations.
Our Caterham 7 LED Headlight is fully type approved and certificated for UK and European use, unlike most other LED headlamps.
- Safety – Daylight Running Lights have proven track record in reducing accidents
- Significantly brighter than the original lights
- Higher Efficiency – 90% of energy is turned into light
- Long Lasting – LED’s last between 10,000 – 50,000 hours!
- Retain the original Caterham look
- Fully E Marked
- No car body modifications required
- Quick and easy install
- 2 Year Warranty
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Caterham 7 LED Headlight 5 3/4″ (Ready to fit)
- 5 3/4″ Black/Silver Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Aluminium heat sink and reflector
- Poly-carbonate lens, both high quality and light weight
- High beam-High power 4-chip LED x 1 pc,
- Low beam-High power 5-chip LED x 1 pc,
- Position-LED x 2 pcs
- Multi-volt (9-33 DC) for 12/24V vehicle
- Built-in driver
- Weight: 1145g
- Non handed fits both sides
- Sold Individually. So you can replace just one if needed
- Available in right and left hand drive
- Available in modern black and traditional silver
Yes we Ship Worldwide. To obtain a shipping cost simply add items to your cart and enter your address at checkout. If your country is not listed at checkout please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this product then please use the ‘Product Enquiry’ tab
As with any product there are cheap versions and high quality versions. LED’s are no different and there are many cheap LED’s available from China. As with any product there are cheap versions and high quality versions. LED’s are no different and there are many cheap LED’s available from China. Our LED Panels are designed and made in England by an ISO9001 accredited manufacturer.
We have rigorously tested dozens of products and we have found that many are sub-standard, less efficient and unreliable. With this in mind, we ensure that all Just Add Lightness products only use the highest grade, branded LED’s and components, to ensure the highest possible satisfaction for our customers.
If you’re looking for a lighting solution for your vehicle that combines efficiency and improved illumination, LED lights from Just Add Lightness are a great choice.