This Caterham 7 LED Reverse Light replaces the original reverse light as supplied by Caterham Cars with an uprated LED version of the same style light. All wires and connectors are supplied and fitted so this is a ‘straight swap’ with your current reverse light. No drilling holes or other modifications to your car are needed. You can retain the classic Caterham 7 look, with an E marked lens but with high performance OSRAM LED lights inside.
Our Caterham 7 LED Reverse Light consists of ultra bright, wide angle LED’s. The LED panel is a high quality bespoke design for any car using this reverse light. This is a 5 minute upgrade and could easily be one of the best safety modifications for your car.
Why upgradeto the Caterham 7 LED Reverse Light?
- Safety – LEDs light up almost instantaneously
- Higher Efficiency – 90% of energy is turned into light
- Long Lasting – LED’s last between 10,000 – 50,000 hours!
- Significantly brighter than the original lights
- Lighter than the original lights
- Retain the original Caterham look
- White high quality OSRAM LEDs
- Supplied with road legal E Marked lens
- Can be used with either coloured or clear lens
- No car body modifications required
- 5 Minute install
- 2 Year Warranty
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Caterham 7 LED Reverse Light (Ready to fit)
- All wires and connectors already fitted
- LED: OSRAM Power TOPLED
- 120mm x 80mm x 55mm
- Weight: 168g
- LED panels are built to IPC610 Class 3 specification (see below)
- Fixings to attach to car body are not provided (use your existing screws)
Installation video (The same instructions are used for both the fog and reverse lamps)
Yes we Ship Worldwide. To obtain a shipping cost simply add items to your cart and enter your address at checkout. If your country is not listed at checkout please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding this product then please use the ‘Product Enquiry’ tab
As with any product there are cheap versions and high quality versions. LED’s are no different and there are many cheap LED’s available from China. We have rigorously tested dozens of products and we have found that many are sub-standard, less efficient and unreliable. With this in mind, we ensure that all Just Add Lightness products only use the highest grade, branded LED’s and components, to ensure the highest possible satisfaction for our customers.
Our LED panels are manufactured to both ISO9001 and IPC610 Class 3 standard. IPC610 Class 3 is the highest standard possible for Printed Circuit Boards and is often associated with military and aerospace panels. Class 3 PCB’s are defined as; products where continued high performance or performance-on-demand is critical, equipment downtime cannot be tolerated, end-use environment may be uncommonly harsh, and the equipment must function when required.
If you’re looking for a lighting solution for your vehicle that combines efficiency and improved illumination, LED lights from Just Add Lightness are a great choice.