ZIRCONITE Alloy Wheel Cleaner
User friendly and powerful clinging-gel wheel cleaner
- Specially formulated clinging-gel-foaming wheel cleaner
- For fast and efficient removal of burnt-on black break dust from lacquered alloy, painted steel and plastic wheel trims.
- Zirconite Alloy Wheel Cleaner quickly removes road traffic film, dirt and oil to leave wheel surfaces clean, bright and shiny.
- Acid-free. Non-corrosive to skin
- Safe on plastic and tyres.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x ZIRCONITE Wheel Cleaner 500ml trigger spray
Directions for use:
- To activate; squeeze and lower red trigger lock.
- Ensure wheels are cool. Do not apply in direct sunlight. Remove any loose dirt. Spray Zirconite Wheel Cleaner directly onto the wheel, ensuring even coverage. Agitate with a wheel brush if required. Leave for 2-3 minutes to penetrate the dirt, up to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Do not allow cleaner to dry out or staining may occur.
- Rinse thoroughly with a high pressure rinse, using clean water.
If you have any questions regarding this product then please either use the ‘Product Enquiry’ tab or Contact Us.
Caution: Anodised, un-lacquered or damaged wheels and trims may react adversely to any strong cleaning solution. If in doubt test a small area first. Do not use on stainless steel as staining will occur. Do not use on magnesium alloys, anodised alloys or un-lacquered alloy wheels or on any aircraft components.
Zirconite products are designed, formulated from raw materials, manufactured, bottled and labelled right here in GB for quality assurance and consistency for their professional and consumer users. This ensures via their ISO Accredited, SGS Certified and 35 year old manufacturing business experience, that you get only the BEST products to clean and protect your vehicle.
Zirconite were chosen by The British Motor Show as the official Car Care Product Partner of 2021.
Zirconite – when only the best will do!